Framed Steel engraving depicts four horses near a cottage. This print was published by L. ball and Sons, London. It was engraved by W.T. Davey, and it was printed by William Baraud. The Engraving was originally owned by Orson C. Parmely who brought it to Peoria from Peru in 1840. Parmely bought horses from the city of Peoria and the army to use on his coach line. The Parmely stable and coach office stood on North Adams Street.